Here are some of the reasons why Planned Preventative Maintenance is vital to help keep your business running smoothly:
- If we have installed a new unit for you, a maintenance plan will allow you to use your warranty if something goes wrong
- You will have priority service over our non-maintenance customers if a repair is needed
- You will be frozen into a specific price for the year; the price on your contract will be the price you pay
- No need to remember to contact us when a service is due; our team will call you and arrange the service on your behalf, ensuring peace of mind and legislative compliance
- Discounted rates on hire equipment, for example, our Refrigerated Trailers
- The confidence that your equipment will perform as it should at all times; reducing energy bills, reducing downtime and the likelihood of expensive repair work
If you’d like to talk to us about Planned Preventative Maintenance for Air Conditioning, Refrigeration or Heating and how it can benefit your business, contact us today.