Fantastic family business seeks an Accounts Assistant Apprentice.
A leading family-run air conditioning and heating company with offices in Goldthorpe and Thornaby are seeking a focused and driven candidate to join the busy and incredibly friendly accounts team.
Are you interested in making a difference? Do you enjoy the hustle and bustle of an office where the priority is customer care? Are you able to juggle many tasks and keep smiling?
If you like getting stuck into a job with amazing amounts of motivation and you want to make a difference – get in touch!
Key requirements for this role are:
- Attention to detail
- Good team player within the accounts team and the wider business
- Shows initiative
- Keen to learn new skills
- Willing to take responsibility for their allocated tasks
- Good communicator – we love people who talk rather than email and those who love to ask questions!
- Committed to the role and to their studies
The role has these responsibilities:
- Learning company accounts systems and processes
- Learning how to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Support colleagues/build relationships
- Filing accounts records
- Statement reconciliation
- Month end deadlines
- Chasing debt
- Sales ledger – creating invoices
- Purchase ledger – enter supplier data
Aircon Group is a family run business, we are all part of the family and customers are the lifeblood of our business.
We treat our customers, suppliers and colleagues with respect and answer their concerns and queries as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Great customer service is what makes our business a success, we are looking for people who can live up to these values and continue to help us provide an excellent quality service.
We are open and honest with our customers, colleagues, and suppliers, and this has led to our continuous success.
Why should you apply?
- £16,000 – £18,000 salary depending on experience
- Achieve AAT Level 2 with the opportunity to progress to AAT Level 3
- Free on-site parking
- Holiday entitlement of 20 days a year pro-rata, plus statutory bank holidays. Your holiday allowance will be confirmed upon the receipt of your starting date
- Early finish on a Friday
- The chance to join a well-established company
- To join a fantastic team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
- Work in line with a fantastic set of company values
- Monthly lottery
- Free tea, coffee and refreshments
- Monthly charity events