The Aircon Group are a family run company that has been trading for more than 50 years, customers are the life blood of our company, they ask for a professional, quality, friendly service and as a team we ensure that it is delivered 100%.
We are open and honest with our customers, colleagues, and suppliers, and this has led to our continuous success. The role we have on offer enables the right candidate to maintain and grow the successful relationships we have built with our suppliers but also supports our Allied Refrigeration business with credit control.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Inputting of supplier invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Gain approval for the payment of invoices.
- Assist with the accurate and timely payment of suppliers along with CIS Certificates.
- Setting up new supplier accounts in the Accounts Payable ledger, ensuring terms reflect those agreed.
- Ensure petty cash reconciliations are completed weekly.
- Process staff expense forms and visa receipts.
- Ensure filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Deal with correspondence to and from clients and suppliers.
- Answer queries via email, telephone, and letter.
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Raise and send invoices to Allied Refrigeration customers on time and accurately.
- Contact customers as appropriate to request payments, keeping to timescales.
- Credit checks for all new and existing customers.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
- Sage 50 Accounts.
- Microsoft and Excel Skills.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain and develop good relationships with suppliers and customers.
What you’ll get in return
- Salary circa £19K pro rata dependent on experience.
- Company pension scheme.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Unlimited Tea and Coffee
- Free onsite parking.
- 24hrs per Week: Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm, Friday 8.30am – 4.00pm.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY NOW button.