Fantastic family business seeks a Heating and Mechanical Engineer. A leading family run HVAC company with a head office in Tees Valley are seeking a focused and driven candidate to join their busy and incredibly friendly team.
Are you interested in making a difference? Can you support and advise a client after condemning their boiler? While some of the work is planned maintenance you will also have to respond to reactive call outs. Are you able to juggle many tasks and keep smiling?
Our business is about responding to emergencies and solving problems for our customers. It is also about building relationships with our customers where we are their service business of choice.
This role is an integral part of the business, not only will you be operational, you will also be needed to assist with site surveys and support the service co-ordinator with quotes – if you like getting stuck into a job with amazing amounts of motivation – get in touch!
Key requirements for the role:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Carry out maintenance and service of gas boilers, AHU’s, water pumps, space heaters, calorifiers and BMS systems
- Service and maintenance on gas catering equipment
- Carry out installations of copper and plastic pipe work for gas and water
- Carry out installation of showers and other mechanical systems where required
- Be on an emergency call out rota system when required
- Support younger members of the team to learn new skills and gain experience
- Ability to quote for a range of work
We have exciting growth plans and the next person to join our team will play a vital role in helping us move forward. We have been here for more than 50 years, customers are the life blood of our company, they ask for a professional, quality, friendly service and as a team we ensure that it is delivered 100%.
We are open and honest with our customers, colleagues, and suppliers, and this has led to our continuous success.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- To join a fantastic team.
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
- Work in line with a fantastic set of company values
- Your annual holiday entitlement is 23 days a year pro-rata, plus statutory bank holidays
- Large work van supplied with necessary tools
- Uniform supplied or can be claimed on expenses
- Your own service co-ordinator to support with administration tasks
- An impressive portfolio of clients with new clients being acquired daily
- Regular staff social events
- Staff Lottery
- Monthly incentive scheme
- Free tea and coffee available in the office