Fantastic family business seeks a maintenance co-ordinator, based within the service department.
A leading family run HVAC and Refrigeration company based in Thornaby are seeking a focused and driven candidate to join the busy and incredibly friendly admin team.
Are you interested in making a difference? Do you enjoy the hustle and bustle of an office where the priority is customer care? Are you able to juggle many tasks and keep smiling?
Our business is about responding to emergencies and solving problems for our customers. It is also about building relationships with our customers and ensuring a reliable service offering, where we are their service business of choice.
This role is an integral part of the business – if you like getting stuck into a job with amazing amounts of motivation and you like to feel you are part of something making a difference – get in touch!
You will assist the Branch Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the maintenance schedule and associated administration processes, keep customers informed and deliver a maintenance service as per customer requirements and bespoke contracts.
You will also be involved in the operational day-to-day admin processes for reactive works when required.
- Responsible for administrating maintenance contracts.
- Create maintenance quotes as per template and email to customers.
- Use a range of software, including Office 365 and CLIK CRM system, to ensure the efficient running of office processes.
- Liaise with customers daily to book in maintenance or arrange reactive repair works.
- Manage online, paper filing systems and spreadsheets.
- Develop and implement new administrative systems.
- Support your colleagues within the service department in the day-to-day admin tasks.
- Co-ordinating daily engineer’s service and maintenance operations.
- Provide support, information and respond to customer enquiries and complaints.
- Create Reports for the Branch Manager.
- Monitor the company service management system to ensure processes, data, schedules are correct and up to date.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) and other commonly used office packages
- Strong IT and word processing skills.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative when required.
- The ability to manage your workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
- A problem-solving approach to work.