The Aircon Group are a family run company that has been trading for more than 50 years, customers are the life blood of our company, they ask for a professional, quality, friendly service and as a team we ensure that this is delivered 100%.
We are open and honest with our customers, colleagues, and suppliers, and this has led to our continuous success. The role we have on offer enables the right candidate to maintain and grow the successful relationships we have built but also develop new ones.
This is a new role; due to the continued growth of the Aircon Growth and the additional products and services we have on offer.
In this role you will be supporting the Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration and Farming teams, you will need to have an interest in the systems that these teams, design, install, service and maintain.
- Make warm calls to existing clients, ensure they are happy with the service received and assess the need for other products and services.
- Make cold calls to prospective clients, gather information during the call to identify where they may need our support now or in the future.
- Speak to the Managers of other departments to book site surveys, request quotes and check order status.
- Send information by email following all sales calls and relevant information such as blogs and case studies monthly to prospective clients.
- Join a daily briefing to ensure the WIP is up to date.
- Chase outstanding quotes.
- Send customer satisfaction surveys by email.
- Protect the brand, ensure that all forms of communication leaving the business adhere to the brand guidelines.
- Support the production of monthly newsletters for each department, which are sent via Mailchimp.
- Ensure the website is up to date, add blogs, update content, list vacancies, etc.
- Use the information sent by engineers to write up case studies.
- Speak to Managers about key newsworthy industry topics, research data and write blogs.
- Support with a monthly social media plan and make suggestions for daily posts across 3 platforms.
- Assist with the production of leaflets and marketing packs.
- Support with the monthly report – Analysis of Google analytics to measure the success of the digital advertising.
- Content writing experience for case studies, blogs and social media.
- Experience working across a range of brands at once and the ability to dip in and out of each during the day.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Opportunities for digital marketing or customer service apprenticeships are available.
40 hours, half hour lunch break.
23 days holiday + bank holidays
Annual Pay Review
Staff Social Events
Time off between Christmas and New Year
Free onsite parking
Kitchen facilities onsite with free tea, coffee and biscuits