Fantastic family business seeks a service and maintenance administrator
A leading family run Air Conditioning and Heating company based in Goldthorpe are seeking a focused and driven candidate to join the busy and incredibly friendly admin team.
Are you interested in making a difference? Do you enjoy the hustle and bustle of an office where the priority is customer care? Are you able to juggle many tasks and keep smiling?
Our business is about responding to emergencies and solving problems for our customers. It is also about building relationships with our customers where we are their service business of choice.
This role is an integral part of the business – if you like getting stuck into a job with amazing amounts of motivation and you like to feel you are part of something making a difference – get in touch!
Key requirements for this role are:
- Communication and comprehension skills.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Time-management skills.
The role has these responsibilities:
- Logging service calls.
- Call distribution to engineers.
- Maintenance planning.
- Service planning.
- Maintenance and Service follow-ups.
- Maintenance and Service quotations.
- Service & Maintenance costing support to Senior Office Administrator (as applicable).
- CLIK engagement (database).
- Stock control assistance.
- Goods receiving.
- Financial reporting (as necessary, to discuss with Office Manager).
- Raising purchase orders.
- General office duties.
- Monitoring and keeping training matrix up to date.
We have exciting growth plans and the next person that joins our team will play a vital role in helping us move forward. We have been for more than 50 years, customers are the life blood of our company, they ask for a professional, quality, friendly service and as a team we ensure that it is delivered 100%.
We are open and honest with our customers, colleagues, and suppliers, and this has led to our continuous success.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- To join a fantastic team.
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
- Work in line with a fantastic set of company values
- Your annual holiday entitlement is 23 days a year pro-rata, plus statutory bank holidays and is based on completed months worked. Your holiday allowance will be confirmed upon the receipt of your starting date.