The recent favourable weather throughout March can show just how unpredictable the UK weather can be. This is also reflected in our expectations of an English summer, which sometimes can be equally unpredictable. That said, there is never a better time to ensure that your aircon systems are in top condition and ready for the summer, even if summer may be on a Wednesday this year!
Taking this into account you will ensure that the energy efficiency of your aircon will be the best it can be, which in turn saves you money.
Here are our best tips to help you for the summer:
- Your internal filters will be cleaned and free of debris
- The evaporator coil will be cleaned and treated with AirSafe
- Your condensate drain and/or pump will require both a visual inspection and cleaned
- Electrical connections will be checked for integrity to reduce system failure and any fire risk
- Your controller will be set to give optimum performance to reduce energy consumption
- The outdoor condenser will be checked to make sure there are no obstructions
- The condenser will be cleaned with OFN (oxygen free nitrogen) to allow it to breath
- Refrigerant pressures will be checked to ensure FGAS compliance as necessary
- Electrical connections will be checked for integrity to reduce system failure and fire risks
- The outdoor unit will be fully cleaned to include external condensate drains
ENJOY THE SUMMER AND THE MONEY YOU HAVE JUST SAVED!
For more information on the services we offer and how they can benefit your business during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, give us a call on 01642 249026 (Northeast office) or 01709 367001 (Yorkshire office).