A leading family run HVAC company with a head office in Tees Valley and a growing branch in South Yorkshire is seeking a driven and motivated candidate to join a busy working environment with a large customer base. This role involves supporting experienced air conditioning engineers with planned preventative maintenance, our values are very important to us, building relationships with our customers to provide an excellent service is paramount.
Due to the successful growth of an existing long-term contract, we are now seeking to add to our maintenance team in Goldthorpe and employ three air conditioning maintenance technicians.
This role is predominantly based in Prison’s; therefore, the candidate must be 21 years of age or older, they must pass an enhanced DBS check and the prison service vetting procedure.
No previous associated qualifications or experience is required for this role. An excellent opportunity for those looking to get on the career ladder or for those seeking a change in career.
Key requirements for the role:
– Planned, preventative maintenance of HVAC and associated plant.
– Customer focused with good communication skills.
– Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
– An interest in engineering, cooling, heating, and refrigeration equipment.
– Ability to use own initiative.
We are committed to supporting members of our team to learn new skills and gain valuable experience.
Why should you apply? These are some of the reasons to join our team.
• The chance to join a well-established company.
• Full time 40 hr week + overtime as required.
• Competitive salary
• Annual holiday entitlement of 23 days a year pro-rata, plus statutory bank holidays
• Work van supplied
• PPE & uniform supplied.
• Tools and equipment supplied.
• The support of a fantastic administration team
• Free DBS
• Funded training courses
• Pension Scheme
• Free parking at the office
• Unlimited free tea and coffee and kitchen facilities when in the office
• Staff social events
– Full Driving Licence
Find out more about air conditioning maintenance here